Join us every Monday night in July and August at 8pm via Zoom as we openly wrestle with big questions about the Christian faith & life. Whether you have big questions or your friends & family do, this series will provide a place to openly ask and think through what are often the "big 6" questions in our culture.
This six-session small group Bible study captures live and unscripted conversations between Tim Keller and a group of people to address their doubts and objections to Christianity. Using literature, philosophy, and Scripture, Keller and the group explore the truth of Christianity.
In his New York Times bestselling book The Reason for God, Timothy Keller established himself as a modern-day C. S. Lewis who brings together faith and intellect, theology and popular culture, modern-day objections and historic Christian beliefs.
1. Isn’t the Bible a Myth?
2. How Can You Say There Is Only One Way to God?
3. What Gives You the Right to Tell Me How to Live My Life?
4. Why Does God Allow Suffering?
5. Why Is the Church Responsible for So Much Injustice?
6. How Can God Be Full of Love and Wrath at the Same Time?
To join click the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81787075100